GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,648
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, veleypitt5000
» Online Users: 1,762
0 members and 1,762 guests
No Members online

Old Today, 09:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
The trailer park meth-head with no teeth that AGDee had a blind date with had me effed up. She’s better than me, because if I were her, I’d have told him I’ll be right back, I think I left my keys in the car. I wouldn’t have come back. AND he brought his son too? Eff that. Didn’t that kid have Mohawk? Or was it a mullet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Mohawk. Had you effed up??? What do you think it did to me? One of my first dates after my divorce and that's what I got?? Lol
Hahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I swear, I laughed SO hard that night when Dee posted that! Omg! lol, that was SO FUNNY! I just laughed like that again now, after reading these posts about it, lol.

I wouldn’t be able to eat in front of him, and even after the date, for like DAYS! I remember his front teeth were missing? That in itself would have seriously made me sick. If he had two missing teeth, I can’t even image what the others that he still had looked like! Ew! I don’t know why, but the things I see at work don’t bother me at all. But humans? No way! I can’t. I’ll stick with animals.

Just the details like, “sitting halfway on/halfway off the chair.” And when I said, I’d have turned around and left before they saw me. But Dee said she couldn’t because they saw her and waved like “Hey! We’re sitting over here.” And then like I had this mental image of him smiling with missing teeth, while waving at Dee to come over. lolololololool!

I swear, that’s like SO disappointing when you go on a blind date and he either looks NOTHING like his picture, or if you haven’t seen a picture, he’s not cute at all. But it’s the BEST when you see him, he’s hot, and then he likes you! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I'm not pursuing the TKE guy unless it until I move closer to my son. That will be at least a year, I think. And I will know the outcome of ATL Guy's situation by then. TKE Guy and I have been Facebook friends for more than 10 years. I see a lot of recent pictures. We chat on Facebook Messenger sometimes. I told him today that I believe that things end up how they are supposed to so if it's meant to be, it will be. He agreed. He's going to have to really explain why he broke up with me back then though. He broke my heart at the time.
Nice! It’s looks like you’ve got them timed perfectly. I’m glad you’ve seen recent photos of him, lol. I’m assuming you’ve seen recent pictures of ATL guy, too?
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old Today, 10:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Hahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I swear, I laughed SO hard that night when Dee posted that! Omg! lol, that was SO FUNNY! I just laughed like that again now, after reading these posts about it, lol.

I wouldn’t be able to eat in front of him, and even after the date, for like DAYS! I remember his front teeth were missing? That in itself would have seriously made me sick. If he had two missing teeth, I can’t even image what the others that he still had looked like! Ew! I don’t know why, but the things I see at work don’t bother me at all. But humans? No way! I can’t. I’ll stick with animals.

Just the details like, “sitting halfway on/halfway off the chair.” And when I said, I’d have turned around and left before they saw me. But Dee said she couldn’t because they saw her and waved like “Hey! We’re sitting over here.” And then like I had this mental image of him smiling with missing teeth, while waving at Dee to come over. lolololololool!

I swear, that’s like SO disappointing when you go on a blind date and he either looks NOTHING like his picture, or if you haven’t seen a picture, he’s not cute at all. But it’s the BEST when you see him, he’s hot, and then he likes you! lol.

Nice! It’s looks like you’ve got them timed perfectly. I’m glad you’ve seen recent photos of him, lol. I’m assuming you’ve seen recent pictures of ATL guy, too?
That story will definitely be the highlight of the book, I think (if I ever write it). Yes, I have seen recent pics of ATL guy too. We share pics regularly and video chat sometimes.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
What will 90 days without social media do to him? Will he be crying about cruel and unusual punishment?
Haha probably. Can’t deliver any messages to followers.
Old Today, 01:18 PM
GreekChat Member

I don’t do blind dates no more. Too similar to the box of chocolates quote. Even if you see an online picture, you still don’t know what she’s going to look like. I like to know what I’m getting.