Thread: Rush at Mizzou?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 04:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi guys! Well today is BID DAY here at MU! And after doing formal recruitment for only our second time ever my chapter has gotten 60 new Phi's. Granted it is not quota but that is like all of our rush crushes plus 4 legacies! I don't know how all the other houses did yet but I can think of at least 5 houses off the top of my head that will definately have made quota. Only 7 out of 14 made quota last year, so this isn't unusual. We have a few awesome COB events planned for after school, but for right now we have an AWESOME bid day planned for all our great new girls! I am so excited I could cry b/c every girls name that they read off the list at least 5 or 6 people knew them well and wanted them very badly, so I think we are insanely lucky!!!!

We even got a girl from Omaha so I am not the only Nebraska rep here anymore!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I was hoping we'd get one, and there were only 2 out 1000 something girls from Omaha. And the other girl was her twin.

Anyway, bid day festivities start at 5 pm, we're going to the quad to pick up our girls and coming back here for a Hawaiian themed dinner and then it will be time for some mini golf! YAY!!!

We have to wear costumes and I picked up tiaras and pretty wands for my girl and I!!!

Whenever I find out the stuff about the rest of the houses I will let yall know!

ETA: Two girls I absolutely loved withdrew from recruitment , but I'm *really* hoping we pick them up through COB!!!!

Last edited by FAB*SpiceySpice; 08-22-2003 at 04:34 PM.