Thread: Rush at Mizzou?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 12:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey guys! Well today was Pref and we had four parties of about 55-60 women which are very full parties! I think we had an awesome recruitment, so I hope bid day pays off, but we will see tomorrow morning! Even if we do not make quota I still know that my chapter put our lives on hold for two weeks for this and put every last ounce of energy into this recruitment and I know that WE are proud of how we did!

Our pref ceremony was so beautiful, the house was decorated so beautifully and we got to eat the leftover little cakes that we had at the end of the day and they were SO yummy! I have completely LOST my voice though and I didn't go to bed until well after 5 am yesterday and woke up at 7 am this morning, so I have been sleeping all day and now I am about to go back to bed!

I am nervous but SO excited for tomorrow! Good luck to ALL the fabulous sororities here at Mizzou!!!!!

ETA: They changed quota from 67 to 66 today after receiving the final number of girls who have withdrawn from rush. We can take two free juniors, so the max number of new girls we can get would be 68!