View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 09:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
You pretty much told the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears with only one bear.

If Andy Alum owes Chad Collegian money, that’s up to Chad Collegian to get it back from him. It’s NOT a fraternity issue and making it one will only make things worse. Now if Andy Alum never paid the chapter for his fall 2019 dues, that IS a fraternity issue.

If they are really doing things like crawling in a window to get in a locked house, then they probably should be terminated even if they’re alumni. That’s crazy.

As far as them not going to alumni specific events...like I said in one post, they’re college aged guys. I doubt very much that they want to go on a golf outing with a bunch of 30+ year old men talking about their jobs and families.
I totally agree, the one that owes money is the same one who has the payment plan, and its more of an example of how he's taking advantage of the "c'mon man we pledged together" type of thing.

Yes some have broken in.

And I totally agree they wouldn't wanna go to those sorts of events, I completely understand and I wouldn't either, but we also show up to these events except for one which is only for seniors and alumni, so if they want to hang out they have options, they're even welcome to bring plus ones to parties.